Call Us Now
CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY
Complete the contact form below or call us at (720) 707-0200
Key considerations during a dental emergency
- Toothache: Rinse your mouth out with warm water. Call us at 720-707-0200, and we will make sure that you are seen right away.
- Bitten Lip or Tongue: Clean the area and apply an ice pack to reduce swelling. If the bleeding doesn't stop, come into our office to see Dr. Barotz right away.
- Broken Tooth: Save any pieces of the broken tooth and rinse your mouth out with warm water. Apply a cold compress to the area to decrease swelling and pain, and come in to see Dr. Barotz immediately.
- Broken Jaw: Apply a cold compress to limit swelling and see Dr. Barotz immediately.
- Knocked Out Tooth: Gently rinse off the knocked out tooth without removing any attached tissue. If possible, hold the tooth in place in the socket. Otherwise, put the tooth in a glass of milk. Come in to see Dr. Barotz immediately.
- Object Stuck in Teeth: If you're unable to dislodge an object with dental floss, call our office at 720-707-0200 for an emergency appointment.
- Lost Dental Filling or Dental Crown: Call us at 720-707-0200 for an emergency appointment.
- Dental Abscess: If you notice a painful, pimple-like swelling on your gums, rinse with salt water and immediately contact us at 720-707-0200
. Dental abscesses can lead to more serious infections if not treated promptly.
Our Patients Love Us
Doctor Barotz and his staff are the best. Their professional and kind way of taking care of your needs is consistent and always well done. I have become more healthy both physically and mentally. Thank you Doctor Barotz for changing my life in a positive way!
From day one this talented group of caring people made me feel a part of the family. Now hopefully I will see them for just routine cleaning, or if I’m downtown I’ll drop in to say ‘hi.’
For someone who always wanted a beautiful smile, I am extremely excited every day I am now able to show mine. I am very thankful for your patience and perseverance in the outstanding efforts and workmanship you performed on my new teeth.