Call Us Now
Do You Hate your Teeth or Smile?
Is the condition of your mouth causing you distress?
Would you like peace of mind and a smile you can be proud of?
Join us at our FREE IMPLANT SEMINAR
- Enjoy dinner and an evening with Bestselling Author and Internationally Recognized Implant Dentistry Expert Dr. Charles Barotz, DDS
This event is a must-attend, if you
- Are missing out on fun, friends, food and family because of your teeth
- Have been avoiding the Dentist for years and your problems are spiraling downward out of control
- Have bleeding gums, loose or missing teeth or chronic bad breath
- Are unhappy with missing teeth or have ugly, ill-fitting or painful dentures
- Have considered cosmetic dentistry in the past
You are not alone, and you do have options. Dr. Charles Barotz has been making Denver Smile for over 38 years by delivering Total Dental Solutions for his patients in a safe and judgment free environment. He and his team of dedicated professionals are equipped to handle all aspects of your dental care, which will enable you to complete your care in days or weeks rather than months or years.
At this exclusive event, you will learn
- The health consequences of living with chronic bad breath, loose, missing or damaged teeth
- Why a healthy, beautiful smile is vital to your self-confidence and quality of life
- How dental implant treatment can provide a solution for missing teeth
- How you can lock down or even eliminate painful, ill-fitting dentures with dental implants
- How you may be able to save your teeth without getting dental implants
- How to get the Drop Dead Gorgeous Smile you’ve always wanted
Registration and Dinner
Our Patients Love Us
Doctor Barotz and his staff are the best. Their professional and kind way of taking care of your needs is consistent and always well done. I have become more healthy both physically and mentally. Thank you Doctor Barotz for changing my life in a positive way!
From day one this talented group of caring people made me feel a part of the family. Now hopefully I will see them for just routine cleaning, or if I’m downtown I’ll drop in to say ‘hi.’
For someone who always wanted a beautiful smile, I am extremely excited every day I am now able to show mine. I am very thankful for your patience and perseverance in the outstanding efforts and workmanship you performed on my new teeth.