Dynamic Dental Implants in Denver, Colorado
Dr. Charles Barotz has been placing dental implants for more than 20 years, and does all parts of the procedure right here in our office.
- Dynamic Dental Implants
- All parts of the procedure performed in-office
- Because we offer Total Dental Solutions, you can achieve the results you want in a fraction of the time
Dental Implants in Denver, Colorado
Denver dentist Dr. Charles Barotz has been placing dental implants for more than 25 years, and performs the entire procedure right here in our downtown Denver office. A procedure that anchors a new replacement tooth to a surgically-placed titanium post, implant dentistry is considered a "modern miracle" by those with missing teeth that are now able to smile and eat the foods they love again.
Dental implants can be used to replace individual missing teeth, to replace an entire mouthful of teeth, or to support and lock in dentures. Most patients are candidates for implants, and for those who are, the advantages in terms of comfort and lifestyle are tremendous.
Not everyone is a candidate for dental implants, but for those who are, the advantages in terms of comfort and lifestyle are tremendous.
Dr. Barotz has performed thousands of dental implant surgeries to date, and is considered an expert and leader in the dental implantology field by his peers. Unlike many dentists, he performs the entire procedure right here in our office, from the surgical implantation of the titanium post to the placement of the new crown. This means that you won't have to go from office to office for various dental treatments - you can receive all of your treatment right here in our comfortable office, from the treating doctor that knows you best.
If you are considering dental implants, or if you’d like to learn more about them, come in to see Dr. Barotz for a complimentary consultation. You’ll thank yourself later!
Advantages of Dental Implants
- They help restore proper chewing function, allowing you to eat the foods you’ve always loved.
- They prevent bone loss and jawbone shrinkage by “mimicking” the roots of natural teeth.
- Fixed in place: implants do not move or loosen.
- Implants are the most authentic replication of your natural teeth in terms of look, feel, and functionality.
- No gooey, unpleasant adhesives.
- No unsightly hooks or clasps that place damaging pressure on remaining natural teeth.
- Elimination of gum pain and irritation.
- Through Osseo integration (the fusing of bone to the titanium implant), they actually become part of your body.