Teeth Implants in Denver, CO
- We offer single an multiple Dental Implants
- Full Arch Dental Implants
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- All parts of the procedure performed in-office
- Because we offer Total Dental Solutions, you can achieve the results you want in a fraction of the time
High Quality Dental Implants In Denver, Colorado
Denver dentist Dr. Charles Barotz has been placing dental implants for more than 25
Dental implants can be used to replace individual missing teeth, to replace an entire mouthful of teeth, or to support and lock
Not everyone is a candidate for dental implants, but for those who are, the advantages in terms of comfort and lifestyle are tremendous.
Dr. Barotz has performed thousands of dental implant surgeries to
If you are considering dental implants, or if you’d like to learn more about them, come in to see Dr. Barotz for a complimentary consultation. You’ll thank yourself later!
Advantages of Dental Implants
- They help restore proper chewing function, allowing you to eat the foods you’ve always loved.
- They prevent bone loss and jawbone shrinkage by “mimicking” the roots of natural teeth.
- Fixed in place: implants do not move or loosen.
- Implants are the most authentic replication of your natural teeth in terms of look, feel, and functionality.
- No gooey, unpleasant adhesives.
- No unsightly hooks or clasps that place damaging pressure on remaining natural teeth.
- Elimination of gum pain and irritation.
Osseo integration(the fusing of bone to the titanium implant), they actually become part of your body.