Invisalign in Denver
- Virtually invisible
- Completely removable
- Faster treatment time
Invisalign® Clear Braces
As a certified Invisalign Provider, Dr. Charles Barotz has completed hundreds of Invisalign procedures on a diversity of cases. In a complimentary consultation, Dr. Barotz can help determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign.
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth. Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to project tooth movement, Invisalign creates a series of clear, custom-made aligners that gradually move your teeth into the desired position. With Invisalign, you can eat, brush and floss normally, and unlike braces, no one can tell you are straightening your teeth!
Advantages of Invisalign with SuperFast Propel
- Virtually Invisible — No metal and no brackets so no one can tell you’re transforming your smile!
- Completely Removable — Eat, drink, brush and floss, or take them out for special occasions such as weddings, prom, or senior pictures.
- Way Faster Treatment Time — Half the treatment time with higher predictability so you spend less time at the dentist.
- More Comfortable — there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
- See Your Results — At Barotz Dental, you’ll see your own virtual treatment plan right in our office, so you can see how your new smile will look
post treatment, even before you start!
When you schedule a no-charge SuperFast Propel Invisalign consultation with Dr. Barotz, he will:
- Examine your teeth
- Listen to your needs and learn what you want to achieve with Invisalign
- Determine if you are a candidate for SuperFast Propel Invisalign, and if so, fully explain your treatment options
- To schedule your complimentary Invisalign consultation, please call us at 7205731500 or click here to request your consultation online.
What is SuperFast Propel Invisalign?
Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten teeth without metal braces.
Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to project tooth movement, Dr. Barotz provides a series of clear, custom-made aligners (repositioners) that gradually move your teeth. Each aligner is worn for four to six weeks before you move on to the next set, and this process continues until you have achieved your goal of a beautiful smile.
At Barotz Dental, you can view your own virtual treatment plan right in our office, so you can see how your new smile will look once treatment is complete... even before you start!
Will Invisalign work for me?
SuperFast Propel Invisalign is a truly versatile treatment, correcting a broad range of dental and orthodontic issues while shaping a beautiful smile. There are over half a million smiles to prove it!
SuperFast Propel Invisalign treatment does more than just craft a beautiful smile, it can have a positive impact on your overall health as well.
Invisalign helps to correct overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, crossbites, overbites
you, and only you.
SuperFast Invisalign Propel by Barotz Dental
At Barotz Dental, if it’s not excellent, it’s not okay. When you choose Barotz Dental for your Invisalign treatment, we will get you the best results possible -- a beautiful, straight and vibrant smile. Here's what you can expect:
- Step One: The first step is to schedule an appointment for a consultation in our downtown Denver office. During this visit, Dr. Barotz will listen to your concerns gain an understanding of the kind of results you want to achieve. If your situation is appropriate for Invisalign, a detailed treatment plan will be mapped out with your goals in mind. Then, impressions and pictures of your teeth will be taken for digitization purposes so that the magic can begin!
- Step Two: The impressions of your teeth will be digitized in order to work with a computerized 3-D image of your teeth. Your tooth movements will be planned throughout the entire treatment timeline. You'll be able to see a virtual representation of your teeth before, during, and after completion of treatment so you can see what your smile will look like in the end.
- Step Three: Customized aligners are created with advanced technology for you to wear at each stage of your treatment. While the number of aligners varies for each individual situation, a full set of treatment typically includes 20-30 aligners per arch.
The Propeltreatment occurs at this stage.